It’s Monday and I can be in a meh mood if I want!
- I seriously hate breaking bad news to Clint when he’s overseas.
- It kills me that sometimes I have to stare at his picture to really remember what he looks like.
- Deployment seems like it is never going to end.
- As ready as I am for the big move, I am really going to miss my friends and family. A lot.
- Sitting in silence when I get home because I have no one to talk to does not suit my fancy.
- I can’t decide if it is pathetic or funny that if someone asks when I talked to Clint last, I can refer to my blog for the date because such a rare event is post-worthy.
- It bothers me that even when my day isn’t so bad as a whole, the not so happy stuff always has a way to creep in take over (ie today).
Well I suppose that’s enough with the griping. I’m going to bed.